Thursday, June 21, 2012

More Pictures!

Sandy, Katie, and I out for a group dinner at Aladdin, a high end Middle Eastern restaurant in Addis. This was the day I spent in bed, with a pounding headache and febrile, convinced I had the plaque, so I'm looking a little worse for wear, but happy to say that it was short lived! 

Eddie, me, Sofia, Chris, Sandy, and Katie out at Chinese Ten Ten Restaurant in Addis. This place is definitely better than any Chinese found in Atlanta and I have made the group return on several occasions. They seem to think my California upbringing is the reasoning behind my absolute love of any type of Asian cuisine. 

Million, Katie, me, Chris, and Sandy about to dive in to fresh fried tilapia in Awassa. This was plate one of three we devoured. 

Me and my monkey friend at our lodge in Awassa. These little guys were everywhere and were not afraid of humans at all. In fact, they usually tried to steal your things or get in your room. 

Katie, Chris, me, Karen, and Sandy in front of the fishermans' boats in Awassa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment